Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot Collection

 Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot Collection

 

 






Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie pictures, She is the one of hottest Mistress in Femdom World, She is one of the top mistress in Femdom World. So we collect some top hot sexy selfie of Mistress Ezada Sinn:

 

Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie

Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie

Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie

Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie

Goddess Ezada Sinn Hot selfie




Mistress Ezada sinn Hot tight leather dress looking hot. She has big ass and big boobs mistress looking hot when she wear tight dress.

Some of the hot collection of Goddess Ezada Sinn Leather dress:


 

Ezada sinn Hot tight leather dress

Ezada sinn Hot tight leather dress










 It’s a cold and rainy day at the Womania Empire, and My mood is just as dark because I did not rest well at all last night. One of the slaves locked naked in steel cages just outside My boudoir’s windows has been howling and weeping in the frigid night’s air for hours. I’m extremely annoyed about this and the perpetrator will be severely punished for such rude behavior. That despicable creature deserves My wrath and My brutal single tail’s bites will be far more painful on cold and shivering skin. I don’t know exactly which of these creatures is the offender, so I will take the one that seems the most frightened and beat the info out of him. If he tells Me it was someone else – he’s off the hook, if he doesn’t – then he must be the offender and will be whipped until My mood gets better.

 



 I can fuck any of My slaves’ asses at any time, but just fucking their man-pussies is not really enough to please Me. I want My slaves to be My bitches, My whores, I want to know that their only pleasure comes from pleasing Me. Their pricks should be locked in chastity, so that they don’t feel any pleasure as men. Over the chastity device I place a humbler, to make sure they can’t even stand straight like men. They are just My fucktoys, and should learn to please Me by taking My cocks, which are getting gradually bigger. This time, to match with My full black leather outfit and red leather gloves and high-heel shoes, it’s My big black cock that will be pounding My slave’s man-pussy until he screams…

 




Post a Comment

0 Comments