Femdom Gift For slave.

Best Gift On Birthday For Slave 

 
 
Give you slave a best gift on his birthday and make him happy.
 
I think it’s totally a natural feeling for us where we find ourselves most comfortable and happy, at the end of the day. I know I was never happy being a man but my upbringing and social environment forced me to be the best heterosexual male I could be.
 
I’m white so my penis is small (3 inches hard) so sexual activities with girls for me - while few and far between - were a nightmare and left me feeling very depressed and adequate. Luckily I met a girl who was borderline asexual - we got married, but I still secretly wore women’s underwear and clothing ever since I was 8 years old because it feels better. Eventually she found my clothes, I tried to give it up, purged everything, then bought, purged….and I eventually didn’t want to undress. I would masturbate thinking of me as girl with a guy.
 
I was in Las Vegas for work at the Hard Rock Hotel and talking to these two black guys at the bar who invited me up to their room to see the view. Shortly thereafter, the one black guy pulled out his cock and I instinctively just knelt down in front of him. I was completely in aww of his size, masculinity, power, strength, confidence, etc…..I finally realized what a man should be like (not me!). After that experience in Las Vegas, I couldn’t wait to try it again, but this time dressed up with my clothes. And that’s how I knew, I’m most happiest and feel natural being a permanently feminized sissy slut for black men.




Sissy Pouch Panties Men's Silky Lace Bikini 

 
 


  • 92% polyamide/38% elasthanne
  • It is shipped by epacket,generally delivery time is 7-12 bussiness day.
  • [Note]: The TAG size runs about 1-2 sizes smaller than the US size. Follow the sizing chart and you'll pick the right size sexy panties for men with pouch in front
  • Hip/Waist measurement 28"-30" fit S; 32"--34" fit M; 36"-38" fit L; 40"-42" fit XL; 44"-46" fit XXL; 48"-50" fit XXXL, 52"-54 fit size XXXXL, 56"-58" fit size XXXXXL
  • HOW TO SELECT RIGHT SIZE: Please measure your hips (NOT WAIST) with a measuring tape to assure that the panties will fit. since most of them fall on the hips. Do not go by your jean size!
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments